View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Lshap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Boston should be first in the east anyway, they can gain an other potential 6 points and need only 4 to pass us. Of course, I know they still have to play those games, and they are due for some losses hopefully.

We are pretty tough to play against these past few games, what Therrien wanted. I think we are pretty accurately ranked, imo. If you want to talk about injuries and what not, we have been missing Subban, Paches and Gallagher for some games too but found ways to win. Our secret game breaking weapon on offense being Galchenyuk.

An other reason we are winning games is Price. I have been reading that he hasn't stolen any games for us yet.. While that might be true in a sense, he did keep us in those games all the way til the end and gives us more than a fair chance of winning each night. And when it's time to shut the door he can do that too which is important.

I just feel that from top to bottom we are a very good group, definitely a playoff team and maybe more.
Price has most definitely stolen games by finding a laser-beam focus he's never had before. He's smothered shots that would've been juicy rebounds, he's blocked shots through a maze of players that very few other goalies could've seen, let alone stopped. I've never been a Price groupie, always liked him but never saw the elite goalie others did. But this year he's shown it, he's proving that he is elite. He has arrived.

Lshap is offline   Reply With Quote