View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 03:25 PM
blueNwhite89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloparren View Post
I live in the GTA and the Leafs are my 2nd favourite team with the Avs my first. What pisses me off about Leafs fans and their talk radio is how they constantly think they're going to land any big piece that becomes available but they never wanna offer anything. You want a potential first line centre? Bite the bullet and trade a ****ing asset for him. If a team like the Kings can trade the most well-rated already drafted prospect in the NHL at the time...Brayden Schenn for Mike Richards then you can trade Morgan Reilly who's not even in the top 5. Mike Richards was a near cup winner....so? Ryan O'Reilly's trajectory of performance is just as good and he was better last season than Richards. Leafs fans are the cheapest group I've seen. Their mgmt under Burke followed this too. He had the oppurtunity to trade for top 6 centres but they never had the balls to move a piece to do this. Guess what Leafs fans, adding Morgan Reilly who MIGHT become a no2 dman will not help your team out more than adding a player who's already played like a 1a centre. I shudder to think what they'd lowball if Getzlaf or Perry became available for trade.

Had to put up with this crap all summer.....we want a starting goalie but derp we don't wanna trade anyone who's good or might be good for us in the future.
Damn, you furious bro.

blueNwhite89 is offline   Reply With Quote