Thread: Rick Nash
View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 05:27 PM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Call me crazy, but yes, either of them would've filled in admirably for the team if our first player is out. They're all better players than we have in our bottom 6, easily. Don't forget Mitchell too, who is making O'Reilly seem redundant on the Avalanche with a bigger role on that team.

Neither Asham, Kreider, Halpern, Miller, Mashinter, Powe or Pyatt are better than the players you listed.
Mitchell is making O'Reilly redundant? The guy did nothing for us 99% of the time here. There was a small stretch of games where he was hot. Kind of like Pyatt, I actually prefer Pyatt. He will fall down to earth and if he doesn't it's completely irrelevant as he was useless here. Oh and the only one of the players that I'd be remotely excited about is Anisimov. However he was incredibly inconsistent. Dubinsky was garbage last year. It was just painful watching such a fall from grace. Prust and Fedotenko, you'd rather have them? At least Kreider and Miller are young players that can improve, most of these players are who they are. You just need an excuse to complain and will come up with preposterous claims as an excuse to complain.