View Single Post
07-13-2006, 09:07 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by nittyfreak31 View Post
The wooden stick that i use is Bauer and it has Lindros on it. But the blade absolutely sucks. i cant stand it! It wont shoot up high and i have troubles trying to do a slap shot.
When i was checking out sticks yesturday, i found one that i really liked. It was Easton and it had a nice curve in the blade but its not a two-piece. I probably would have bought it but i didnt have the money. But Im gonna look at some other sticks before i get an new one.
Get another wooden stick instead of OPS. Or just stay with one you have. Try lighter stick like Sher-Wood 5030 or TPS Lite. Spending money is not a good substitute for work. No new stick will make you better as much as practice would. Work on your shots, but what is by far more important is your stickhandling and passing. As a beginer you will find out soon that 1 or 2 shots per game is the most you can get. Use the stick with lesser curve, so your backhand passing/shooting would not be a problem. Keep in mind that the balance of the stick is as important as anything else. You should be able to manipulate it comfortably using one hand for pock checking and swipping.

94now is offline   Reply With Quote