View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 04:49 PM
NikC

vCash: 500
What troubles me most with tortorella is his inability to correct flaws with the play of the team. He said as much recently that the team is over thinking and not reacting. I think part of the problem is the way this team thinks on the ice... It's stupid.

I see alot of dumb decisions with the puck, especially in the offensive zone. What does this team work on in practice? Bag skates? They handle the puck like a hand grenade most nights.

When he first arrived I expected a much different product. I realized we didn't have the personnel back then, but now we do and still see the same product. I don't like this system. I can't stand the collapsing in our zone and nonexistent NZ play. Out inability to get out of our end cleanly is baffling! Then there is the Power play....

I don't think he knows how to get the best out of our young players. More and more he is coming off to me as a shallow screamer, who wants to be absolved of responsibility as he rides his top players night after night.

I give him until next season. He has had more than enough time to take this team to the next level