View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Bolt32

vCash: 500
Since its a shortened Season I would Trade away Lee, and Bergeron for picks/prospects. Try and load up for the upcoming draft. Call up Gudas and Barberio to replace both guys.

Keep Garon until the end of the season, and play it by eye to determine if Desjardins can actually be the backup next season. If I get the word he can't, sign Garon to another one year deal, perhaps a two year deal. If I get the word he can, probably deal Garon at the deadline for a pick in the upcoming draft to a team that wants a solid backup.

As much as I would like to move Brewer, I don't see any of our prospects ready to eat his minutes so I would keep him around and be patient with him. Once Salo goes down with his injury I would call up Korobov and let him have a decent crack at some ice time to prove that he is ready. If he is, make room for him when the time comes.

Also try and find a taker for Crombeen. I just never really liked his role for this team, and find that the only reason why we have him is to drop the mitts. If we are going for that type of player I want someone that can contribute in other means as well. Perhaps Call up Labrie and have him slated on the fourth line to fill that role.

All in all pretty much shore up the defense with our NHL ready prospects as well as stock up for the upcoming draft.

Fire our goaltending coach and look for a replacement. Roloson would be ideal for this spot if he finally decides hes done playing at the NHL level.

Find another assistant for Boucher that isn't a yes man. Scour the minor leagues/Juniors for one.

Bolt32 is offline   Reply With Quote