View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Pantherfan12

vCash: 500
I hate to say this, but I am glad I am no longer a SSH. The treatment from Yormark and the Organization is unreal. They treated me like dirt, they gave SSH a hard time with refunds and now you want to start with RENEWALS? Gimme a break! Club Dread is horrible! A horrible placement of seats and it's embarrassing to see on tv. They kicked out all those die-hard SSH holders who bought those seats season after season,and just brushed them off? I understand that to them, it's business, but as far as I am concerned they are insulting the very people that bring them business. I love the Panthers team. I love Tallon and the system he has built, but I can't stand Yormark or the people who run the front office. I don't mean to rant but I'm tired of the insults and having them treat us fans like we're simple-minded. They do some very stupid things i.e. club dread, team emblem on unrinal cakes, and then you want to treat us like "well.... we'll give you $7 tickets and a free pretty red jersey" it's like... excuse me, first of all, if you're going to offer a jersey, do it like they did years ago where we get to choose a customized jersey that is AUTHENTIC, not cheap. You've insulted me and my intellegence enough and offering these things is just adding insult to injury.
I am sorry, I didn't mean to get off topic but I couldn't help it. I can't believe they gave so many people a hard time about refunds. I can't believe the team is in the shape it is in. I can't believe Club dread is all over the NHL news, in a bad way... and NOW you want to start with renewals? It's absurd.

Pantherfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote