View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 05:52 PM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourier View Post
This is pretty much how I see it as well. His offensive stats will not help his value, but he has played very well lately. Since the Oilers have talent to fill the top 4 winger spots they need to develop some good but cheap bottom six players. So while it was not what was predicted he could still turn out to be a very valuable contributor.

As to Jon Blum, I'd pass. The 2010-2011 version had a lot of value, but his play seemed to regress a lot last year. I have not seen him play this year so I might be wrong but his TOI numbers suggest that he has still not really etablished himself. (Has he been hurt?) At 24 that is a bit of a concern. So while I like him as a player I would not want the Oilers to trade Paajarvi for him.

That said I am surprised that Paajarvi would be a guy that the Preds might covet.
He's playing extremely well. For that reason, I wouldn't trade him for MPS, and certainly not Ellis.

If one if those guys is traded, it's part of a package for a bigger deal.

Klein just signed for way too little money for five years. He's rock solid, munches minutes, and we would be in a world of hurt without him. Not available.

DontCallPlayersStuds is offline   Reply With Quote