Thread: Value of: Couturier
View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 06:02 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpaxil View Post
schenn is the most likely candidate to move to wing and hes already playe there some. between cooter and laughton most see cooter as the more likely to fill a 2c spot or should things go differently has the better ability to lock down the 3c. its early yet to say which is what but your not going to get a 1d for a 3c whichever you move so why not keep the better player especially if your going to lose value trying to move em?
So...what you are saying is hes more likely to fill out as a 2C but could potentially lock down the role hes been playing all season, and his value is only that of a 3C? I think it's fairly obvious that almost every single Flyers proposal on this board he gets mentioned along with B Schenn. Outside of G those are our two highest valued players, and I think most would argue Couturier is significantly more valued then Schenn.

This was simply a thread to gauge value, to see what could potentially be on the table if our 2nd most valuable asset were on the table. I wasn't really sure what to expect however so far most responses are significantly underwhelming. The Flyers by no means HAVE to or SHOULD move Couturier. I'm questioning what they COULD get if they CHOSE to.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote