View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 06:20 PM
panthersfan751

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Cat View Post
PR garbage from yormark again. They still haven't sent out full refunds and they want their money in three weeks.

No mention of Weiss in this or the other PR garbage article about club red. We can conclude he is a goner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherfan12 View Post
I hate to say this, but I am glad I am no longer a SSH. The treatment from Yormark and the Organization is unreal. They treated me like dirt, they gave SSH a hard time with refunds and now you want to start with RENEWALS? Gimme a break! Club Dread is horrible! A horrible placement of seats and it's embarrassing to see on tv. They kicked out all those die-hard SSH holders who bought those seats season after season,and just brushed them off? I understand that to them, it's business, but as far as I am concerned they are insulting the very people that bring them business. I love the Panthers team. I love Tallon and the system he has built, but I can't stand Yormark or the people who run the front office. I don't mean to rant but I'm tired of the insults and having them treat us fans like we're simple-minded. They do some very stupid things i.e. club dread, team emblem on unrinal cakes, and then you want to treat us like "well.... we'll give you $7 tickets and a free pretty red jersey" it's like... excuse me, first of all, if you're going to offer a jersey, do it like they did years ago where we get to choose a customized jersey that is AUTHENTIC, not cheap. You've insulted me and my intellegence enough and offering these things is just adding insult to injury.
I am sorry, I didn't mean to get off topic but I couldn't help it. I can't believe they gave so many people a hard time about refunds. I can't believe the team is in the shape it is in. I can't believe Club dread is all over the NHL news, in a bad way... and NOW you want to start with renewals? It's absurd.
Both of these posts pretty much sum up my view. Refunds were promised to be issued when the season was first announced, they still haven't been given out, and yet Yormark wants fans to pay more money in renewals.

As for his $7 ticket plan, I'm not surprised Yormark didn't mention how his plan to charge for parking has cost fans more money and has also created a logjam of cars trying to get into the parking lot each night.

panthersfan751 is offline   Reply With Quote