View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Poochie the Dog
Always recycle!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by csanadi19 View Post
Even though i agree that the particular proposal is in the avs favour, to say ROR won't return a blue chipper is completely inaccurate. Now as you said our fan base is hard to to talk to, let go over the reasons for this:

1) when trading with the leafs, we want a defenseman that can play top pairing minutes with EJ, because trading for any forward on the leafs would be uselesss because of our depth. And we do not want Gunnarson as we do not believe he's 1st pairing material.

2) Leafs fan continue to make proposal stating its fair value for them, but when avs fan say no we're the ones gauging value wrong.

3) we plain and simple are sick of the leafs scraps for Colorado deals. If you want to give quality we will gladly discuss fair value for ROR, but it seems like leaf fans consistently think they can get our players for scraps, even tho we reject the offer 99 times outta 100
How about the Av fans proposing Gradiner+ or Reilly+ for ROR? Now tell how is that fair value? I'm a Leafs fan and I'll speak for myself, I don't want any part of ROR or Stastny, some of my fellow Leaf fans are crazy about them but I'm not, Ive rejected offers regarding those players 100 out of 100. We have a good young team going to foward and players finally showing how good they can be under a good coaching system and I would like us to keep these players and build around them through drafting and FA.

Poochie the Dog is offline   Reply With Quote