View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
In Brandon We Prust

In Brandon We Prust

“Well, to have some teams come at you like Montreal did, it’s definitely flattering, and I think it was good for me to also set a precedent for players like me and how important we can be to teams. That was something I was happy to do as well, you know? Sometimes players like me are maybe overlooked or not looked at as an important piece to the puzzle, but it was something I wanted to prove and wanted to show.” ~ Brandon Prust

PENTICTON, BC. — Every summer heading to the free agents’ market on July first, much is written and being said about the hunt for the top offensively gifted or the best defensemen available. Not so much emphasis is placed on players referred as “role players” but don’t be mistaken, the best ones do receive a lot of interest from NHL teams.

In the summer of 2012, none of that was more evident than in the case of Brandon Prust ; newly appointed Habs’ General Manager Marc Bergevin knew it. As many of the team’s fans recognized it at the time, Prust and Montreal were tailored made for each other.

Full article: In Brandon We Prust

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote