Thread: Proposal: Edm - Phx
View Single Post
Old
02-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Lessy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Honestly, the value isn't too far off. There's no way I'd accept as a PHX fan, but this isn't worthy of flaming. It's not a poor proposal. The Coyotes need more goals for, and the Oilers need fewer goals against. It makes a reasonable amount of sense and the value is reasonably close. People should be less sensitive around here.

I expect each fanbase will prefer their own players. I certainly do. That said, it's really not poorly thought out and it's not poor value.

Thanks but no thank, OP. But I will say "Good Job!"
Well put.

I'm an Oilers fan and I'd do the deal but it's because it fits the needs of the team perfectly and not because it's overwhelmingly in our favour in terms of value. Honestly Torres and Potter shouldn't be involved and it becomes OEL, Hanzal vs. Eberle, Gagner.

The most proven player in this trade is Eberle. The player with the most upside in this deal is OEL. As for Gagner vs. Hanzal - it's HF so the center with size and defensive accumen is going to meet the undersized scoring center named Sam Gagner every day. In the real world I'd say Hanzal has slightly more trade value but it's a lot closer than most on here will make it out to be. In terms of value I think I'd take OEL and Hanzal but the difference is probably the EDM 2nd or a good not great prospect.

Lessy is offline   Reply With Quote