Thread: Post-Game Talk: Plus/Minus Flyers vs Pens 2/20/13
View Single Post
02-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Darth Vitale
Dark Matter
vCash: 500
--- Vokoun was absolute dog ****. Out of position on pucks that were shot to the boards, flailing at the puck, falling down. What an embarrassment.

-- Orpik has completely lost his edge IMO. He's not the same player he was 3 or 4 years ago. Was hoping the long lay off would help him but it obviously didn't. He does all right against weaker teams but Philly exposes his weaknesses pretty bad.

- Letang needs to get off the PP if he's this hesitant to shoot again. Is this a time warp back to 2007?

- Lots of other crap I don't care to waste my virtual breath on. We sucked in terms of discipline and focus tonight.

+ Sutter ... finally saw some of those offensive flashes we've been waiting for. Get a real system in play he might actually be good.

+ Bennett looks like he's starting to adjust to things. I don't expect him to be an impact guy during his call-up but it's nice to see the potential of what we're likely to see next year with a bigger, stronger player.

+ Bortuzzo had some nice plays out there. Badly overshadowed by the rest of the D but still good.

+ Dupuis and Engo for getting the absolute **** pounded out of them for the first 50 minutes of the game and hanging in there, continuing to fight for every inch.