View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 02:28 AM
raab
Where's the Hart?

vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grod View Post
That's a no-brainier than. After all, Doan did win back to back Memorial cup championships and how many cups? Not too mention the minor role SC played on that squad. If he was leading scorer or driving force I could see your point but seriously man, how do you define him as more of a winner than Hopkins cause he jumped on the bus of an already stacked team with a minor role at best whereas Hopkins outproduced him, played a larger role on a much lesser team but didn't ride the pine to the league championship?

You're being ridiculous again. After all, according to you, Couturier should've went first overall and we clearly made a mistake not picking him.

That said I'd love to have him on our team but not at the expense of a much more skilled centre with higher production, a higher ceiling and much more prototypically suited to a 1C role. We sacrifice a1C to be more balanced. How many teams still desire that 1C much like we did and you want cast it?

Correct me if in wrong but haven't you wanted Gagner gone yet he's the future 1C? (I could be wrong here, not sure)
I have no problems with Gagner or RNH. But I feel that if we move one we may be able to round out our top 6 a little better. Obviously I would want to move the one who has best return given what's going out.