View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 05:06 AM
CanadianFlyersFan18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgkibbles View Post
Like I said, I had problems with two goals. The Kennedy goal, Bryz didn't track the rebound at all, and was stunned when Kennedy got the puck. And the Sutter goal can't happen. The Flyers just got finished killing off those penalties, and then Bryz lets Sutter out muscle him on a wrap.

The other three goals, meh, he couldn't do much.
Again, both plays were made because the Flyers defence were nowhere to be found. The Kennedy goal was a hard shot to stop, the original shot hit Kennedy then he spins and basically has free ranging in the flyers crease. Unacceptable by (it was grossman or Coby) to not take the man and tie up the stick. As a fan and a player you can't expect goalies to make saves they can't see, from areas guys have no business shooting from. As for the Sutter goal, guy just muscled his way out front while 4 flyers watched him. Its one of those goals, as a goalie you don't expect a guy to walk all the way out, rather try a jam play and hope for a dogpile. Thats the way she goes. Team played fantastic team defence until the parade to the box in the 3rd and even then did a remarkable job only surrendering the lone goal. Bryz played well enough to win and thats all I ask.