View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 05:11 AM
NBHockey
finish your checks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutman1 View Post
i am relaxed im replying to guy who thinks he will not get drafted at all and would not be shocked....anywho, as for Pickard early you said you do not think he is a high 1st round pick and he was lazy at the icejam...personally I thought he played hard, I think you might be looking at his awkward skating, his shot, hockey sense, hands with the puck and passing and vision to go along with his size is a combo that is rare in this draft......as for Myer you do not have to be physical to be good eh, and his skating is not bad...hockeys sense and poise speak volumes and he has both, plus I think he is a good skater, he does not burn up the ice but he has a long stride, good speed, he does not want to go flat out rush it in, he is a conservative defender who is bringing it up slow........are you a parent or coach yourself?
If your team drafts him.. I guess you will be right

No I'm not a parent or a coach of any hockey players. Its really too bad that people always jump to those conclusions when someone doesn't agree with them. We can just drop it and see what happens in June.. one of us will be right, one will be wrong.