View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Tender Rip
No cap on coaching!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #66 View Post
To be honest I want to give Disco a break because I think there are a **** ton of holes on this team
We are ONE genuine top 6 winger away from having the best line in hockey 2011/2012 be our second line and having a third line of Cooke - Sutter - Kennedy. Say what you want about Kennedy, but that is NOT a problem. Its just not as much of a strength as we would like it to be.

Our defense has very, very nice young players rotating to be 7th D, and the one and only issue (apart from actually letting those guys run with their great performances, which we most assuredly are not after Niskanen's return) is that Niskanen - a nice player himself, for sure - is paired with Letang on a pairing that will blow up in exactly the games we don't want it to. As is what happens when two undersized and extremely similar players are on the same 1st pairing in the NHL. Go figure.

Ie. we already have the in-house solution to the D, at least until the deadline/playoffs.... and we are one forward short. ONE.

Show me an NHL coach with that kind of roster problem and I show you a guy with a permanent smirk on his face. Well, Quenneville notwithstanding... although he would also like a 2nd/3rd line center and more guarantees in goal.

Bylsma has NO excuses this season. None.