View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 08:23 AM
fufonzo

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
I guess it's a matter of opinion...but I find he's significantly better than all those players mentioned.

Much better pucks skills then those 3 players (especially Begin who could of carved out the same career he has even without playing with a hockey stick), and I find him extremely reliable in his own end. When he gets the puck in his own zone, the puck gets out.
Im pretty sure Bégin played on the first line for a good portion of the year so he must have been pretty skilled.
Also, our coach wanted an entire team of Kostopoulous's so he must have been pretty damn good.

Honestly, Prust has been awesome. He's so strong on the forecheck and in the corners. His hockey sense is actually quite high for a grinder too.

It's too bad he doesn't have a tad more finish though. He's often in the right spots to score and Chucky manages to find him, but he just can't seem to bury them.

That's fine for me though - he's not paid to score goals. He'd be on pace for 25 points in a full season so I'm satisfied with that.

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote