View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 09:31 AM
  #5
Foy
Registered User
 
Foy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 20,977
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
WWE creative is clueless
Imagine you spent hours coming up with storylines, got them all approved by Steph, Vince and HHH, made everyone happy, and then suddenly John Cena doesn't feel it makes him look strong enough, so the script that the five of you fought over for 3 or 4 days is completely gone. Then you pitch the Rock, and he agrees to what you did, but he wants to completely destroy Benoit in the ring, not Cody Rhodes, and you tell Rock that Benoit is dead, and the Rock is all "Fine, bring back Kanyon, I always loved that 'Alliance MVP' shtick."

It has to be one of the least fullfilling jobs ever, because 90% of your good ideas are completely thrown out, and the other 10% are stolen by someone above you, completely screwed around with until they are no longer comprehensible, and you only get credit for them after they completely bomb.

Foy is offline   Reply With Quote