View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 08:38 AM
S319R11S16
Expect Suffering

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
Coaching to win now is developing talent.

This morning on Ottawa radio Pierre McGuire said this was the wrong thing to do and that Ruff is not the problem, and really surprised the way it happened.

You can hear it later as a pod cast if interested on the team1200.com McGuire podcast. But he seemed kinda ticked.
Isn't he the one who was ripping apart Ruff and the team last year during the Blackhawks game?

Well it's 1 of 3 things. Either Ruff was the problem, Darcy was the problem; or both.

Lindy being the first out the door, shows me that Pegulas faith went into Darcy apparently more than Lindy. Even just a little, he's still here and Lindy isn't. Darcy is the one who holds on to some of his players too long though. In a round about way, we'll know soon enough what direction this season is going and where the issued lied.

Personally I think both of them were to blame. Lindy had his faults and Darcy has his too. I don't think the current state of the franchise can be solely blamed on Ruff or Regier. Both of them caused these problems.

S319R11S16 is offline   Reply With Quote