View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Flames92

vCash: 500
There's just no way I see this team pulling it off. Especially since Kipper is still out for a couple weeks or two. I guess all we have to look forward to is Sven and Backs coming back (Brodie's been great too). Barring a trade or a frickin miracle, this team will not make it in the post season. Had it been a full season, I would predict us to turn it around and finish 9th.. since we're already approaching the half-way mark im going to go ahead and predict us around the 13th-12th spot in the West (maybe lower depending on the severity of Kipper's injury).

I hate to watch this team lose.. But we need to realize enough is enough. Changes need to be made, i've been supporting ownership to keep Iggy for these past 3 years but im done.. He needs to be traded, and if he doesn't get traded he needs to walk in the summer. The guy is a legend in this organization and him sticking around will only make the fans more bitter. Iginla = No Rebuild.. Its sad but its true.. Iggy and the fans need to move on. We need to ship him to a contender and I want him to win a Stanley cup (he deserves it, after eveything he's done for this organization). He doesn't owe us anymore, this is the year to move on. And who knows, if we rebuild quickly he can come back and finish his career in Calgary. But right now im simply fed up of being a 9th place team. Its either go all in or blow it up.

Flames92 is offline   Reply With Quote