View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinds View Post
So can someone give me a breakdown of the situation with Perry? Is it just assumed he's going to UFA status, is Anaheim not gonna resign him? People seem confident we could get him, but a FA like Perry would get all kinds of interest from the other teams in the league.
Bob Mac said that they might have to choose between Getz and Perry. He thinks they will make the choice of Getz. Perry then would be traded at the draft or just make it free agency. If he makes it to free agency I can guarantee you the Flyers will be right in the bidding. He will command probably over 8 million a year too. I don't think Anaheim moves him mid season especially with the team playing the way they are. They could resign him, but he would have to take a contract below market value no doubt. The possibilities are endless really

Of course though we will have to compete with Toronto, because every FA that is born in Ontario wants to play for the Leafs

At the draft try to trade for his rights. Also try to get Bobby Ryan thrown into the mix LOL.

Perry's rights
Bobby Ryan

for

2 1st rounders
2nd rounder
Laughton
Read

That would get it done no doubt

Last edited by Prongo: 02-21-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote