View Single Post
02-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Provolone & The Neck
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
Well I read through like 6 pages of the +/- thread thing, and that seemed to be the general consensus. The Pens were stupid for being undisciplined and playing "the flyers' game". I apologize though for saying "all", as I was unaware that someone would actually take that at it's literal face value. Also, way to not even mention the team that won the game as being a reason the Pens lost.
In fairness, that rarely happens on these boards too. There is always a large contingent on here finding someone to blame on the Flyers or outside forces other than the other team simply being better.

I think last night's game was just a symptom of the Flyers being able to get in the heads of the Pens. It seems like there are some times when the Pens keep their cool and they tend to beat us when that happens. There are other times when teh Flyers are able to agitate them and they seem to focus more on the rough stuff than the actual game (see: last year's playoffs, last night's game). Either way it was fun to watch. I almost went to sleep after the second period because I was exhausted. Glad I stayed up (although my wife probably didn't appreciate my shouting while she slept in the bed next to me).