Thread: Injury Report: Hossa
View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 10:01 AM
slovakfan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
It would be great if someone on here spoke the language and could do an actual translation. I love Google, but not for its translation capabilities.
BRATISLAVA. Vancouver Forward Jannik Hansen got stop in one game after foul on Marian Hossa in Tuesday's NHL game in Chicago . Head of Disciplinary Committee NHL Brendan Shanahan made this decision. For elbow punch to the head from behind the Danish hockey player was punished with 2 minutes penalty. Additional punishment came today.

Shanahan saw the ' illegal forearm punch to the head, ruthless and violent'. "Hansen Canucks team will miss Thursday's game in Dallas. Financial penalty is about $ 7297. It is his first disciplinary punishment in the NHL.

34 yo Hossa remained lying on the ice after stroke. Went to the dressing room shaken, then supported by the team doctor. …description of his last concussion…

I called with Marian. He was at home, he felt fine" said his father Fratnisek Hossa. "He doesn't have the concussion. On Thursday he has another medical examinations. After these examinations it will be decided if he plays against San Jose"

I am sick at home. but I hope it helps little bit
if you want fix grammar please. (then paste it here or send me PM) It will help me to make my English better

Last edited by slovakfan*: 02-21-2013 at 10:09 AM.
slovakfan* is offline   Reply With Quote