View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Vipers31
Advanced Stagnostic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrom View Post
Anaheim fans, is your asking price for Hiller lower or greater than the asking price for Luongo, Miller or Kiprusoff?
I think it can't be compaired to Luongo. Luongo has an NTC and can decide whether he wants to go to one team, three teams, or anywhere. That drives the asking price. With Miller, I think it would be reasonable to have a slightly lower asking price than him, based on the individuals themselves, but with Buffalo's goaltending situation, they have a far bigger need to keep Miller, which would probably impact their asking price. Then again, I don't see Hiller being shopped in any capacity before September, anyway. With Kipper, I don't know. I don't think anyone is too certain what the asking price for Kipper actually reasonably can be these days. The estimates differ considerably. Can't really say whether we'd be asking for more or less than an unknown quantity.

Anyway, with the situation Buffalo and Calgary would be in given such trades, I think it's very likely we'd be looking for a rather different kind of return, to begin with. I wouldn't expect it to be a rebuilding trade, but one that brings in some quality in a different spot around the lineup.

Vipers31 is offline   Reply With Quote