View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 10:49 AM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSockalypse View Post
LOL, I was reading through this like "Why the **** are people talking about MT and Yeo???? Our PP is like 2nd in the league... huh? Those guys don't even play in Buffalo anymore"

Then I looked at the dates / last post.
Apparently, I was ******** about Bylsma 17 months after the cup win. Apparently, for the same reasons I am now. Thank goodness all that has happened since has shown how outlandish my concerns from 27 months ago were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
Because he knows Bylsma is probably on a short leash and there's no chance anyone other than Ruff would be given the job if / when Disco is canned? I don't think there's any chance Shero would do it, but I think it would be a healthy move IMO. Sends a clear message to everyone in the room and gives us the best insurance policy money can buy at the moment.
IMO, that's just a mess right now. The time to have hired a guy like Ruff as an assistant-- the guy to play bad cop and tactician to make up for Bylsma's weaknesses there-- was when there were openings and Byslma went for his versions of McMahon's stooges.