Trade Rumor Thread IV - "What's all the roar over RoR?"
View Single Post
02-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Originally Posted by
DZ has scored 40 points twice, RoR has never produced 60+.
That doesn't answer my question...? MDZ has produced close to 40 points once, and hit 40 the other time. The first rime around, he was brutal defensively. BUT he's showing progression.
What is different from MDZ's progression, from
1. MDZ sucks defensively, but put up 40 pts
2. MDZ spends the year in the minors
3. MDZ comes back strong offensively and with an improved defensive game
1. Making the NHL as a defensive forward immediately post draft posting small offensive totals.
2. STAYING in the NHL in year 2, improving his offensive numbers slightly but still playing at a high defensive level
3. Still maintaining strong defensive play, but greatly improving his offensive numbers.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TheRedViper