View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwayry View Post

I love these arguments, either agree with me or we are not watching the same thing.
People cannot possibly disagree.

People disagree for many reasons on the same thing they see, feel, taste, smell or value.
Different standards, different values, different backgrounds.
Here is my opinion, I don't think you have watched RoR at all if you think he is a 1C. I don't think you have even checked his stats, you are just relying on what people write on this board.
You can think whatever you want, just like I could.

Fact is, there is more than 1 person here questioning if you've ever watched ROR.

There are multiple people here stating that ROR's value is greater than MDZ, even if it's slightly.

In the fairytale, delusional world you live in, you seem to think the 3rd most valuable LHD on our roster, who will never be a top-pairing dmen, is more valuable than a #2 Center who's capable of wrecking havoc defensively, and has the hands and the offensive swagger to hit 60+ points without question.

With the uncertainty with Richards career here (based on his performance and contract), Boyle's lack of offensive swagger, and our defensive-depth, I think ROR's value on this team long-term can and will be greater than MDZ's.

And I never, ever, even once suggested ROR's going to be a 1C. Don't put words in my mouth.