View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Heyoooo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
He has 4 points in the last 10 games and is -3 in that span.

Doesn't skate, doesn't engage, doesn't back check. Has been benched a few times. The Power Play is brutal. He doesn't kill penalties. He's not a liability?

And to answer the previous question, It's pretty clear I am biased against hockey players who refuse to play hockey unless they are within a few feet from the net, un molested, and have the puck. And?

If this team is going to wait around for him to be a guy who leads them to where they want to go, they're going to be waiting a long time.

Disagree. I dont see it at all. I follow Gaborik almost every shift he plays. Especially backchecking.

He doesnt kill penalties. Well lets break this one down. First off, look at the personnel other than Gaborik. Theyre much better suited for killing penalties, no? Secondly, do you even want Gaborik killing penalties? Hes not great at shot blocking.

I got a team with Nash, Boyle, Stepan, Callahan, Powe, etc. and im worried about Marian Gaborik not on the PK? Same goes for Richards.

PP is brutal because of the coaching and because our two PP QBs arent as urgent with the puck.

Why the **** does Sullivan not have Gaborik on the off wing setting up for one timers?