Old
02-21-2013, 12:41 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
yeah. there is a double standard. you keep telling yourself that. I hope it makes you feel better.
Yeah, maybe there isn't. That is why so many people on here get so excited about the draft picks Homer has acquired. Like when he flipped Ryan Parent for a third rounder. If the Flyers had traded a third rounder for Ryan Parent at that point in his career, Homer would have been flamed beyond belief for his poor asset management and loss of such a valuable pick for such a ****** player. He gets a third rounder for him and it is rarely ever mentioned after the few days after the trade is made. Certainly never mentioned when people are talking about his track record of trading valuable picks away. But yeah, it is probably just my imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
Honestly how do we feel about Jay Bouwmeester people? He has played pretty well this year in Calgary, and if we can get them to retain some salary, would you pull the trigger on a deal for him?
I'd be in to that. I wonder what it would take. Picks and/or prospects or if they would want a roster player or more?