View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 03:04 PM
That

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Hey That, what do you think of this Jimmy Lodge who's been snapping necks and cashing cheques recently?
He's grown on me a lot. The high skill level has always been evident, no doubt it, so it was only a matter of time before he started producing. Great skater, good hands, good shot and fantastic vision. His recent success has been with Locke and Ross. He's playing the RW. He's naturally a centre, and he's played all three forward positions with regularity this year.

I do find he's pretty soft though. Avoids the corners and doesn't drive the net. That, however, could be attributed to the fact that he's listed at 165 pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
Jordan Subban had three more points tonight.

Now up to 45 points in 56 games (6th among D in the OHL, 8 points back of Cody Ceci in 2nd).

Really good sophomore campaign for the kid, and similar to PK.

PK Subban:
2006 - 52 GP, 5 G, 7 A, 12 P
2007 - 68 GP, 15 G, 41 A, 56 P

Jordan Subban:
2012 - 56 GP, 5 G, 15 A, 20 P
2013 - 56 GP, 14 G, 31 A, 45 P (Pace is 55 points)
Another player who I've warmed up to over the year. I'd be lying if I said I though he'd be playing this good. He doesn't have that dynamic ability that PK possessed at the same age, but he's a much smarter player. He had a bit of a lull last month in production (but I still thought he was playing good in all facets of the game), and then he just took off.

Really impressed with his progression.