View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 02:20 PM
NBHockey
finish your checks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogpound View Post
Well i also want to apologize if you think i took it personal becuase i definitely did not. I just think you are way off on your assesment on Myers. Totally your right to do so though. I just know for a fact that a number of teams are very very high in Myers and I just thought it was a bit silly to say that he might not even get drafted for a guy that will probably go in the 2nd or 3rd round. Ward might be a bit later but also think he will go in the 4th or 5th round. I also understand what you are saying about guys that were suppose to get drafted and never did but I can assure you that both for Myers and Ward that won't be the case. Both kids have great attitudes and are extremely hard workers to go along with their on ice abilities. I also agree with you about the rest of the Kids from NB that might get drafted. Only one i am not sold on is Scott from Miramichi. Big kid but of all the games i have seen him play he never once stood out to me. I also think Daley could get a sniff but is pretty small. Vance also hasn't impressed me but tough going back between forward and defense all year.
Fair enough...

I think Theriault and Scott both have a shot at going late to Bathurst (12 picks in the first 8 rounds), both kids from that area. Daley might get a look, but most of his points are assists and he is such a perimeter player its a tough one to gauge. I think Vance has probably fallen back in my mind but he still has some game and could go late. U16's will be important for all these guys.