View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 04:28 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffs View Post
If they miss the playoffs any chance Detroit brings Jarnkrok over to practice with the Griffins for the end of year like they did with Andersson years ago.
I would hope so, seems to be some debate on that though. There is also the fact Jarnkrok through missing the last couple EHTs over there is carrying some kind of injury for most of the season and might need rest.

I would assume he is a natural selection for the World Championships so it is an interesting debate. With as good as the Griffins are, I would hope he would come over here and help the playoff run while adjusting to the North American ice.

Who knows if he tears it up right away he could even finish the year with the Wings assuming they make the playoffs. Zetterberg, Kronwall and Ericsson all said really nice things about him at the World Championships and didn't think he was far off. I think he has played better this year especially with like I said the injury I believe he is carrying, but his team is flatout awful since around American thanksgiving.