View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Circulartheory
@danccchan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard6411 View Post
Granlund has fewer turnovers then both Cullen and Brodziak and he has produced assists from winning battles on the boards.

I don't however disagree with everything you are saying, in essence i agree with almost all of it but i do think his physical liabilies have been way over blown.
Perhaps I misused the word "turnover". Rather, he would get caught by the defense too easily along the boards.

But yes, he has been battling hard along the boards recently, and the beauty of it is that he has been doing it while playing on the lower lines. His assist on Mitchell's goal was a hardworking battle on the faceoff.

That is what we love to see, and when he starts doing it consistently, he'll find his way up into the top six very, VERY soon.

But at this point against the Oilers? I still need a few more games to see if he has develop some consistency in that physical aspect of his game.

Be patient people. Granlund isn't going to be on the fourth line for the entire season. At the rate he has been improving, I have a strong feeling he'll be back in the top six at the end.