View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Duchene2MacKinnon
BELIEVE

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
Lundqvist has to be Rangers best player if they are going anywhere, since their offense is a bit weak. He's been average for being Lundqvist. I like Nash but I'm not sure if Nash + rookies in and Dubinsky, Anisimov and Prust out makes them that much better.

I get a Coyotes/Predators vibe from Rangers, where they have through the way they play the game a ceiling for how good they can be. If they get a perfect run they can win the cup, but it's hard seeing them being the favorite.

Sens are impressive. They skate hard, finish their checks and their play through the neutral zone is fantastic.
They have the big 3 of Nash,Gabby and Richards as good as any big 3 in the league. Then You havea solid 2nd line centre, who's in his 3rd year and is already a 50+ point player, you then have Callahan, Hags and the 2 rookies. They should score no problem. On the back end you only have MDZ as the offensive guy but 3 others can put up 30+ points which isn't bad at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
You guys can keep insulting other posters on this board but it still doesn't change the fact that Anderson is a jackass.

Saying Anderson quit on the team = Acting immature or like a teenager. Referring to Elliott as lolelliott over and over again is clearly a sign of maturity.
Woah, when did I insult you? I was just messing with Volaju.