View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
Jeff carter may be the most overrated player. He's not a cornerstone player. He choked in Philly and never gave Columbus a chance but that may be good. While he and Nash could have been special on paper Jeff isn't a guy who will carry your team. I'd like to have Jeff's goal scoring ability back sure but he's just useless. Unless he can play behind a bunch of other people and be left alone. Wasn't gonna happen in Philly or Columbus. Coots dropping to #8 was pure luck. I kinda feel playing him last season was a mistake because many people see his offensive struggles and immediately compare him to carter because he was traded for him. He has been an offensive liability for sure but won't hit his best numbers until he is 22. Jake is falling into that same trap. He's an assist guy with no one to pass to and won't shoot. I still hate him playing the point on the pp. he fights the puck and makes bad mistakes and turnovers. I do feel between him ad giroux a goal scoring winger would set them both off. Both guys are so young it's stupid to give up and trade them like some Philly fans want but I'd also take them over carter 10/10 times. I think him being an ******* to your organization helped recoup the loss adding Johnson and a 1st. Johnson was originally in the Richards trade instead of Simmonds. I do wish Philly got some kind of defense for those two.
Not remotely true.