Thread: Value of: Couturier
View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 10:38 PM
seanerixon

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers7 View Post
He's much closer to Seguin or Hall than a "40 point player who has a decent upside"
And if your going to make a player comparison at least spell his name right.

I don't understand how Couturier is overrated. Him turning out to be a 70+ selke contender isn't far fetched whatsoever.
I love Coots and all, but 70+..? I feel like you're at least giving him 20+ points than what's realistic. I'm thinking 50 at most.. Perhaps average 40+ season average. Giroux is our top line center, and will most likely stay that way. So being on the second line at best, I just don't see 70+ happening.

So realistically, and in my dreams, I would try and go for that 1st overall at the draft for Seth Jones somehow. But that's just me, I'm positive not many other Flyers fan really care for that idea. Plus finishing in that bottom 14 gives us a chance regardless!

Holy crap, I can't believe some people are really saying Coots has more value than Bogo.. If that were true.. and possible, I'd drive Coots to Peg right now and scoop Bogo. Or better yet, just wait until they play in Philly, leave Bogo here and take Coots with ya!

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote