View Single Post
Old
02-21-2013, 11:23 PM
trilobyte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger20 View Post
do people expect this team to win every game this season, or never have a bad stretch of games like every team does at some point... i mean we had a lockout, no camp, guys playing in bumble**** with different sized ice, different systems, and different coaches, not to mention veteran players like gaborik and richards who didnt have a camp to prepare themselves for a season. look around the league **** like this is happening to EVERY team, similar to richards veteran guys arent playing up to expectations. This team is not the blackhawks with talent up and down the lineup and our players are only human, guys are going to play like **** for a few games and having the lockout only made it worse on some guys, case and point richards. This team was slated to do big things this year, and this seasons far from over were 6 points out of first place.

when this team and its players find their grove they will play better hockey and show they are a legit threat, in my mind theres no denying that but some people are so damn short sighted its sickening.
I like your attitude, and basically I am usually like that too. Many years of practice on that level.
It is not always a case of being short-sighted, but more a situation where a person recognizes failings, and hopes that the team can rectify them. It's going to be a tough road to the playoffs, best to get things working.

trilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote