Old
02-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Jarkko Immonen
#42 Artem Anisimov

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jarkko Immonen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
Why why why do you and other just not stop with the single minded comments ? You do know mcD and Kreider are my two favorite players right? You do know I love hockey not mma I just know hockey is played tuff and until fighting is banished you need tuff guys ,, stop trying to bury me like the rest and get to know me
I'm going to sympathize with you right now. I think you and I have had a few differences over the many years as far as the AHL team has been concerned.

I've HATED players like Jared Nightingale who have seemed to been kept around for their fighting. Those players seem like a distant past in the league. Hockey in the NHL is different and in turn is different in the minors. Some guys fight to stay on a roster, but most are trying to play the game. It's changed a lot.

McIlrath *MIGHT* be a fighter his whole career but he is going to be one that is going to pick and choose. If he fully develops he's going to be the defenseman that "scares" and disrupts an offensive attack. He'll be so valuable.