02-22-2013, 12:57 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockjngo View Post
I think our defense needs some work.

Defensemen we should replace:
Markov- I don't think he's the same Markov everyone thinks he is. At least not anymore, he's slower, too many 2-1 breaks. The book on him is he doesn't shoot the puck in the powerplay so everyone knows there's not need to cover Markov. At $5,750,000 with a modified NTC, its very hard to move Markov. Moving him would change the atmosphere in the back end and allow PK Subban to lead this team. Luckily he's only got a 1 year left on his contract.

Kaberle- A huge waste of roster and cap space. At $4,250,000, its really hard to move him this year. We might end up buying him out in the summer. Unless a team is really desperate come trading deadline.

Gorges- I am not a fan of Gorges. He's very limited in terms of puck skills and creativity in the offensive zone. He's not a strong guy nor does he block that many shots. At $3,900,000 and a full NTC it's a pipe dream to move him.

Defensemen we should keep:
Subban- I'm wondering why he isn't leading this team in icetime. He's big and strong and can pretty much do anything. He's quick and has a blast from the point. I believe we are under using Subban.

Diaz-Though I'm not a fan of Diaz, I think he moves the puck very well. A very smart player in both ends of the ice. Rarely do I see him turn the puck over. We can use more players like Diaz but bigger.

Bouillon-I'm a Bouillon fan, he's small but he's build like a ox. I notice this is a very different Bouillon than the lost time he was here. He moves the puck very well out of our zone and hits when needed. Too bad he's 37.

Emelin- is a very good 6th defenseman, I like his size and the way he plays the game. He's also among the league's top hitters. We need this time of player for the playoffs.
lol what?

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote