View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 01:32 AM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHudlinator View Post
He will fit in then if he isn't consistent. Seriously he will see 5 minutes a night this solely about trying to get tougher I wish he was in the lineup against LA.
Trust me, I get it. I understand exactly why Aliu was called up but I just don't like that we are in the position to have to make these moves when players have not earned the opportunity.

In my honest opinion Blair Jones is 10x the player that Aliu is. They both have a pest like vibe to them, but the only difference being that Aliu can occasionally stand up for his teammates. Nevermind the fact that Jones is a harder worker, a center with decent faceoff skills, and is more offensively skilled.

Either way this bickering is moot . If Tim Jackman would do his god damn job then we would not be having this conversation in the first place. What a liability he has turned into.

I know it seems as if I have a grudge against Aliu, but I would like nothing more than for him to prove me wrong. I just don't think he can solve any issues that we currently have for an extended period of time.

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote