Thread: Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Fasth to Two-Year Extension
View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 01:50 AM
bumperkisser

vCash: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 View Post
Agreed. Fasth just looks more in control. He plays the percentages. He'll never be flashy but there's nothing wrong with that. I think trying to be too flashy gets Hiller into trouble sometimes. There's times when he should just get infront of a puck, and he tries to glove it. Hiller is better at the desperation saves though.

In fairness to Hiller though, Fasth has had the luxury of having big defenseman clear the rebounds he does give up. Hiller hasn't had that since Pronger left. Granted he's had it this year like Fasth though.
the last couple games hiller's played the team has completely left him out to try. They've been so fatigued when he's in net. I dont really think they aren't "confident" in him. As for rebound control, I really find it funny considering fasth's worse part of his game is his rebound control. Hiller's is bad as well no doubt, but his is definitely better than fasth's is...
The thing that fasth has shown right now is that he'll make basically save all the shots that he SHOULD save and he'll maybe make a save that he shouldn't.
Hiller is prone to the soft goal which can be deflating but he'll also make the huge stop.

bumperkisser is offline   Reply With Quote