View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 02:51 AM
JonathanHuberdoh
HFBoards Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to JonathanHuberdoh
Kids looked amazing. Drew Shore is a real talent and a perfect compliment to Hubs and Mueller.

What I love about that line is that, even though they are skilled (esp. Mueller and Hubs), they work hard. They get dirty in the corners and grind their goals out. Plus they go to the slot which no other line seems to do. Going to the slot is the best way to score goals in the NHL yet so many players on our team seem to forget this.

This was a good overall effort. We played well not to let the Flyers get back into this one. Clemmer stood on his head at times tonight and did deserved the shutout, regardless his outing was solid and hopefully this gets him back on track for the season.

Flash needs to be taken off of Weiss' line immediately. He was scoring before Weiss came back and now he's no longer contributing offensively. Weiss is like a black hole right now and does literally nothing to help this team. Even his defensive game is non-existent. I cannot believe how far this guy has fallen in 15 games. We all loved him for a decade and now he's no longer the player we all once knew. I would love for him to step it up and start contributing offensively to this team. He just looks like he doesn't care out there.....

Hoping for a big game tomorrow. Pittsburgh will be a tough game to say the least. As was said we need a full 60-minute effort and a solid outing from Markstrom. The fact that we are only 3 points back of the division lead goes to show how bad the Southeast is. WHO CARES THOUGH?!?! Might as well make a run at it if we're this close.

Also, please score at least a goal. This pattern is starting to get ridiculous