View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 07:33 AM
NikC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger de FLA View Post
I wasn't able to watch the game tonight, but good lord people. You're all crazy. We lose... FIRE EVERYONE! We win, we're winning the Cup.

Do people realize we have two games in hand on Toronto (yeah, they do have the tie-breaker) and Ottawa for 6th and 7th? It's not even like we're out of the division race. We're six points out. Not that big. It's a win streak away. I know it can be said about missing the playoffs too, but this team is way too talented and well coached to miss it. They'll come around. You all look like a bunch of idiot kids crying how this team sucks. There's no patience. Great teams struggle at times too. It happens.

Prior to the season, I just wanted the team to make the playoffs. I don't care as much about dominating a shortened regular season. When the Rangers make the playoffs, I guarantee nobody wants to play them, except Pittsburgh and maybe NJ.
I partly agree. The level of hysteria here I laughable, totally disproportionate to the overall situation long term...

However even with Nash not in the lineup the lack of offense, putrid passing, brain dead play by BR and others at times is troubling!

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote