View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Top Corner2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
A couple of games? As I said I've watched just about every game he's played this year. I watched almost every game he played last year, I watched in the Q, at the wjc's, at Havard and in the USHL. I doubt many around here have seen him as much as I have since his draft year.

Not sure what your definition of writing someone off, but I do adjust my rankings twice a year, once at the start and then again at the end. In addition I work on my rankings throughout the year to see if I am missing anything.

For me, I consider Galchenyuk and Gallagher to be our 2 best prospects and would be shocked if anyone would have LL over either. For what i've seen of Collberg (which isn't much) I'm higher on him then most, so if I overrate then so be it but I really like what i've seen from him. Kristo I doubt anyone here has seen him more then me since I get almost every North Dakota game on tv and have been watching him since he was LL's teammate in the USHL. I moved Kristo up because he's having his best year to date and playing the best hockey i've seen from him, while LL is playing his worst so I don't think it should be a surprise to see that others will move up the rankings while LL moves down a few spots.
You mean you rank players based on actually watching them!?! WTF!?! Is that even allowed?

Top Corner2 is offline   Reply With Quote