View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 08:11 AM
McSauer
Defense Wins Games

vCash: 500
Sooooo everyone’s favorite player around here has been pretty terrible since returning; what a shocker!

4 GP, 0 Points, -2, 3 blocks and 2 PIM that absolutely killed us last night and cost us 2 points.

The only area you can say he is ‘making a difference’ is in the hitting department (24 hits in those 4 games); even then, his weak follow through hits have no difference whatsover. He still plays like he is a foot shorter than he actually is.

And PLEASE don’t give me the ‘Oh, but he had 5 SOG in his first game back, and hit a critical post in the Montreal game!’; he has 3 SOG since that first game. He is an offensive black hole, and just brings the players around him down offensively. He has no business getting the minutes he gets; his best role on this team is the 13th forward, plain and simple.

Will all of the Boyle lovers here PLEASE enlighten me on his contributions to this team?? We were playing out best hockey of the season those games he was scratched, and then Boston gets a couple of lucky bounces to tie a game late and all of a sudden he is Torts’ savior again? I just don’t get it, I really don’t…

McSauer is offline   Reply With Quote