View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Guerzy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Such a shame if Redmond does indeed miss the remainder of the season. All the best to him, he'll be a Jet next season, no doubt in my mind. He is primed and he'll be 25 this July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
Heard that too. Really feel bad for Redmond. Just gets up to the NHL and was playing pretty good. Hopefully this doesn't affect him long term and he can play for us again next year (if he's out for this season).

I've heard Munzy talk about this twice now on the radio (yesterday and this morning). You could just hear from the tone of his voice and what he was saying about the fear and urgency, as well as the amount of blood on the ice that this would have been a very scary thing.

Big kudos to Peluso, who Munz said grabbed Redmonds wound with his bare hands and held it as tight as he could.
Wow, props to Peluso for doing that. In this day and age that just isn't always the case.

"The ‘now’ is very good in Chicago. The ‘now’ back in the days when they were drafting first, second and third? It wasn’t very good. But the core of fans that stuck with them, if you asked them now, I betcha they’d say it was worth it.” - Kevin Cheveldayoff
Guerzy is offline   Reply With Quote