View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Well my take on the danish players so far in NHL (and AHL):

Mikkel Bødker: I have the feeling he is just on the verge to a breakthrough.....but we are still waiting for it. That is the frustrating part. Though 10 points is still good being on a defensive team like Phoenix. It's just that 3 goals is much less that I expected with his Lukko goal scoring.

Frans Nielsen: Had a super year 2010-11 (people began noticing him as s Selke candidate), then a little regression in 2011-2012 defensively but improved his offensive numbers (though with more matches played). This year neither great offence nor defence. He still have good production (10 points as Bødker), but being -7 is very unlike Frans.

Jannik Hansen: Solid 3'rd liner. Production as expected from mostly 3'rd line duties, but with some injuries he has proven before that he can play any line he gets. Referee pushing and 1 game suspension less expected.

Lars Eller: Precarious position in Montreal. Has been playing great lately, but is not getting anywhere career-wise right now.

Philip Larsen: Also quite disappointing after his Lukko stay. Maybe as you say "bank" he hass lost confidence being scratched?!

Peter Regin: Not back to his old self after all these injuries. Further injury has made him fall out of the roster in Ottawa. Very precarious position right now for his future NHL career.

Frederik Andersen: Close and yet so far away. With Hiller and Fasth it all depends on what Anaheim does. If they trade Hiller it looks great for him, if not he will probably have to wait a very long chance to get a chance.

Oliver+Markus Lauridsen: Oliver is solid in AHL and Markus is finding his feet there at the moment being upgraded from CHL. Oliver is not close to NHL yet, but with improved scating he might have a small chance. At the moment a tough "big man" (Grossmann) occupies his niche!