View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 09:13 AM
dean youngblood82
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by honey bee View Post
Goldobin definately should not be on the top line! He is the worst player out there, no effort. I do not know what Beaulieu is thinking putting him out there. I get sooo frustrated watching him, loved Moore up there he made things happen. Anyway, it is the same old with this team.
Definitely an overstatement unless you are referring to strictly "effort". He's arguably Sarnia's most skilled forward but he needs to dig deeper for sure because he has been slacking lately.

Moore was fantastic last night (one of a few). If he could bring the energy he brought last night, the Sting would be in a much better place. Sarnia desperately needs more secondary scoring. Davis Brown, Bryan Moore, Brett Hargrave, Nick Latta and Daniel Nikandrov need to ramp up their games.

Unfortunately I won't be able to catch Connor McDavid and the Erie Otters in town tonight but hopefully more people show up to the game than last night (dreadful). I cannot believe how poor Sarnia's atmosphere is (not just last night). It has to be the worst in the entire OHL, no?

Either way, McDavid and Goldobin both have 24 goals to lead all OHL rookies and Goldobin trails McDavid by only 3 points in the scoring race so it will be interesting to watch the stat lines tonight.